WORK AGENDA OF STUDENT LEGISLATIVE BOARD IN CHEMISTRY STUDY PROGRAM
- Rapat Kerja Bersama or what we usually call the RKB is the initial agenda, from which several important things are determined, such as:
- Approve the work program, budget, and timeline of the Chemistry BEMP for one period.
- Validate monitoring mechanism.
- Validate the budget mechanism.
- Passing legislative mechanism.
- Approving the chemical BEMP management for one period.
- Sidang Pleno/Tengah Periode this agenda is carried out with the aim of conducting a mid-term evaluation of the chemical BEMP and BLMP.
- Sidang Umumthis session indicates that the management of OPMAWA for this year's period, both BEMP and chemical BLMP has been completed. In this trial, the elected head of the Chemical BEMP will be ratified based on the results of the vote and also the ratification of legislative members and the Chair of the Chemical BLMP for the next period. The handover of positions for the next period is also carried out
EVENTS OF STUDENT LEGISLATIVE BOARD IN CHEMISTRY STUDY PROGRAM
- Tim Pengawas dan Evaluasi (TIPE) is one of the components of the PKKMB whose function is to oversee the implementation of the PKKMB so that it is in accordance with the objectives of the PKKMB itself.
- Seminar legislatif is a seminar that discusses legislative issues that are currently being discussed in the community and this seminar is usually held once for a period, the invited speakers are usually members of theThe House of Representatives (DPR) or other state legislators.
- Komisi Pemilihan Umum (KPU) is in charge of carrying out General Elections such as the election of the Chair of the BEM starting from the university, faculty and study program levels which are held simultaneously.